Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Our Boxer Friends in Texas


Our friend, Pink, is in a BEuuuty contest!  She needs you to vote for her so she can win some money for Legacy Boxers down in Texas!  Check her out on her own page linked below.  You have to be on facebook, which I'm not, so I said I would let you all know........She is a great dog who is in rescue and is taking obedience classes.  She is deaf, but she barks loudly for all who need loving and safe places to snuggle into.  She is great looking isn't she?  And remember, this Saturday, Tulsa Boxer Rescue is having their Barbecue and Boogie for Boxers....6-12am at the Double Tree at One Warren Place.  We have donated a Bike Tow Leash for their live auction..............



Diary of a Deaf Dog:
Hey everyone!I entered the Fuzzy Nation Super Mod...
: Hey everyone! I entered the Fuzzy Nation Super Model Contest on Facebook and have made it to the list of finalists! Please vote for...






No comments: